What is yours2share
yours2share matches like-minded people who want to share valuable assets. This allows you to make better use of resources and maximise your value for money. It is also environmentally friendly.
Sharing takes two forms: fractional ownership (joint ownership, co-ownership, partial ownership or part ownership), or fractional rent.
Find someone with similar values, and get together to co-own property, boats, paintings or whatever you want. Or if you don’t want to buy, but want the use of a valuable asset, find someone to rent it fractionally from.
If you already own an infrequently owned asset, you can raise capital by selling a part share. Or you could fractionally rent part of its use, creating a regular income.
- Why use yours2share?
- Who is sharing for?
- What are the environmental benefits of sharing?
- Why share?
- What are “valuable assets”?
- Why would I share with a stranger?
- How can I share assets with someone else?
- Do I need legal advice?
- Can I get help with the documentation?
- Isn’t this all a bit risky?
- Why should I look for someone like myself?
- How do I use yours2share
- How much does yours2share cost?
- How do I register?